1.This year, I’m going to wear everything in my closet. Every last tee shirt, every last dress will be worn at least once. If I realize I don’t like an item, I’ll sell or donate it. This will be a sort of slow wardrobe cull.
2. I’m also going to try to buy only truly unique pieces. I have some good basics- now I can focus on the frosting. I’m currently lusting over leather jackets, especially ones with pretty metallic details. And fake fur jackets (I think this one is just from seeing beautiful pinterest photos of girls in amazing furby-esque jackets. Which brings me to my next resolution…)
3. I will not get envious over other people’s outfits. Okay, I will, but I won’t feel that my entire wardrobe is horrible after seeing some girl in the coolest outfit ever.
4. I will wear the outfits that are out of my comfort zone.
5. I’m going to do something with my hair. Will it be a pixie? Will it be a shoulder length cut? I dunno, but it’s going to happen!
6. Last year, one of my resolutions was to “get out there in the fashion world”, whatever that means. That led to the start of No Longer Grey. So my resolution this year is to keep with it. I have loved every minute of it- getting to meet new people , doing photoshoots, writing wierd things, and expressing myself. I want to thank all of you for making it more fun than I ever could have imagined running a website could be. I hope you all have a wonderful 2015- let’s make it the best year yet!